Indy Pride Career Fair Presented by Geico Careers
We hope you’ll join us for our second annual Indy Pride Career Fair, this year Presented by Geico Careers! We have gathered Central Indiana’s inclusive employers with a variety of great career opportunities and they want to talk to YOU.
We suggest checking out the careers pages of our exhibitors and applying for any appropriate opportunities before you come to the career fair. Feel free to bring paper copies of your resume with you to discuss with some of the recruiters.
These are the employers (There are more to come!) that will be there to talk with you:
- Adult & Child:https://adultandchild.org/careers/
- Allison Transmission: https://www.allisontransmission.com/careers
- Army National Guard: https://www.nationalguard.com/
- Beckman Coulter: https://www.beckman.com/careers
- Butler University: www.butler.edu/hr/current-openings
- Charles Schwab: https://www.aboutschwab.com/careers
- Chase Bank: https://jobs.chase.com
- CNO Financial: https://jobs.jobvite.com/cnoinc
- Covance: https://careers.covance.com/global/en/belong
- Cox Automotive / NextGear: https://jobs.coxenterprises.com/Businesses/Cox-Automotive
- Delta Faucet: https://deltafaucet.jobs.net/en-US/search
- Eli Lilly and Company: https://careers.lilly.com
- Federal Home Loan Bank: https://www.fhlbi.com/careers
- Geico: https://geico.referrals.selectminds.com
- Giant Eagle: https://jobs.gianteagle.com/
- Honda Manufacturing of Indiana: https://indiana.honda.com/job-opportunities
- Ice Miller: https://www.icemiller.com/careers/overview/
- IMG: https://www.imglobal.com/careers
- Indianapolis Airport Authority: https://www.ind.com/work-with-us/work-for-iaa
- Indianapolis Public Schools: https://www.myips.org/employment/join-teamips/
- IndyGo: https://www.indygo.net/employment/
- Institute for Study Abroad: https://www.ifsa-butler.org/connect-with-us/ifsa-job-openings/
- The Nature Conservancy: https://www.nature.org/en-us/connect/careers/
- Marriott Indy Place: https://www.whitelodging.com/careers/
- Newfields: https://discovernewfields.org/about/working-newfields/jobs
- Prudential: http://jobs.prudential.com
- Raytheon: https://jobs.raytheon.com
- Rolls-Royce: https://careers.rolls-royce.com/usa
- Rose Hulman Institute of Technology: https://www.rose-hulman.edu/about-us/human-resources/index.html
- Shiel Sexton: https://www.shielsexton.com/the-right-people/#our-employees
- Stanley Black and Decker: https://www.stanleyblackanddecker.com/careers/working-here#1
This event is absolutely free to attend. Please feel free to use the registration button to let us know you’ll be there and to get the details on your calendar!
A Language Access Station with ASL and Spanish speaking interpreters will be provided for our Deaf and Hispanic community members.
Plenty of garage options and street parking are available surrounding the building, and a surface lot is available on the north side of the building. If you would like transportation support, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for an IndyGo Day Pass.
**If you are an employer that wants to participate as an exhibitor, please see the exhibitor registration page here.**